Hiii! I’m so excited for this post!
Now if you believe I was personally “nominated” by a blogger….. hehehe….That’s wrong….The nomination was open for all so I gave it a try.
Thank you nitesh for letting many like me have a chance 🙂
His blog https://weeklywisdom365.wordpress.com/ is just fabulous!
- OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD RULES
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post. (Started here by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Once again here is the creator’s original post.
Answers to questions provided to me!
- At what age you first started blogging?
Ans. I never disclosed my age on my blog. It’s just a ageophopia(is that a word?!). Uhm….I am quite young right now. Well, I started my blog around 7 months ago and not on wordpress, it was on another platform.
2. Which movie has inspired you the most?
Ans. There are a tons of movies that can uplift me.
If any bollywood movie is taken in consideration. The most inspirational movie for me is 3 idiots.
It’s about the Indian educational system and is a must watch for parents and students.
If you ask about any hollywood movie then Descendants is my pick. Yeah, it’s a kids movie but I believe the message conveyed by the movie is beautiful. Oh, yeah the message is that there is goodness hidden in everyone and it really inspired me to see all as worthy.
3. Which new skills did you learn during the lockdown period?
Ans. (Drum roll….) Yes! You guessed it right it’s blogging! (There are some more skills like animation and crafting)
4. What is your favorite food?
Ans. Cottage cheese salad, it’s just yum! (I still love you chicken….don’t be disappointed)
5. Which blog post written by you is your personal favorite? (Mention the link of post)
Ans. I try and write all my posts with my heart…..though there is a personal Favourite.
Quotes by me. This post was too fun to make and being a quote addict, reading quotes written by me was just an amazing experience.
6. Your favorite Halloween movie?
Ans. I am more of a bookworm but yes I have a favourite halloween movie. And it’s Goosebumps. A short back story…. I first read some books by R.L.Stine and then I found this movie.
7. What one advice do you want to give to the other bloggers?
Ans. I have seen many bloggers who just log for followers. They focus more on their stats rather than their content. So my advice is write your posts with all of your heart, your wonderful write ups will surely bring up more people to your blog.
It is so tough to select just 10 nominees from so many wonderful bloggers. After researching for couple of hours I ended up keeping the nomination open for all who read this post!
Questions for the Nominees
1. What type of holiday do you prefer?
2. Why did you start a blog?
3. What is the best post (written by anyone) you have ever read?
4. If you get the chance to use a time machine will you go to the future or the past?
5. Mention an awkward moment in your life.
6. Which 3 things make you feel happy?
7. Mention a habit of yours which you want to change.
Once again thank you nitesh for this wonderful opportunity!
You may give a try on these questions in the comments as well….It would be great to see you replies!