Now that’s a pretty long title. Please read till the end as I have a very important announcement (I should had included it in my previous post, but it’s related to tags, so it would be better here)
View Post on Website for Best Experience!
Mystery Blogger Award
A few weeks back Pavithra @Small Talks (She makes amazing posts about music, poems and has numerous interesting articles on her blog!) and Jheel @Krisha’s Cozy Corner (She is an awesome book blogger! She reviews books, does bookish tags, riddles and art!) nominated me for the mystery blogger award!
The total count for the mystery blogger award is 4 now! (OMG! Thanks to all those who have nominated me!) You can view the previous mystery blogger award(s) here.
We know how it works…. but still let’s bring in the rules!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 things about me
- I adore cats but am afraid when a cat comes near me
- I love to try weird food combinations
- I love Pastel colors!!! (Mom, if you are reading this, can I buy some pastel highlighters?)
My Best Posts
Let’s see the pole results from last time
1. How are you? What you’re currently up to?
I’m good! Thank you asking🤗
I’m going to study after writing some portion of this post
2. Have you watched any movies / series recently? Or read any books?
Yes! Recently I watched Kagaz, a Bollywood movie, trust me…it was worth the time.
I finished the book “the fault in our stars”, today (12/ Jan/ 2021))
3. Describe any sad/ shocking incident that happened to you this year.
I won’t go too deep with it cause I don’t want to spoil anyone’s joyful mood, my dad caught covid and thankfully recovered from it.
4. What 2020 taught to you?
Life is uncertain!
Anything can happen at any point of time!
5. What are you hoping to achieve in 2021?
I want to incorporate bullet journal as a daily habit and excel in French, Physics and Math!
1. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. What’s your favorite book (series)?
TBH it’s Harry Potter. (Although I love love love Percy Jackson and The Chronicles of Narnia too, there are many more but it would make this a pretty long post)
3. Cat or dog or fish or hamster?
A dog! As mentioned I love cats too but for some reason they scare me😂. No for fishes cause I won’t be able to pet it and a hamster would be cute, but I’ll prefer a dog over it😄
4. Cake or cookies?
You probably know that my mom is exceptionally good in cooking and baking and I am exceptionally good at eating.😂
I’d choose cake because, I like it more than cookies😄
5. ^the weird one^ What’s the grossest thing you’ve eaten?
It was for a dare, I ate ice-cream with mayonnaise, I wonder how I didn’t puke😂.
Whatsoever, DO NOT ever try it. (You’ll get bad dreams of ice cream mayonnaise if you eat it!)
My Nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award
- Ivy @Ivy’s Scribbles (She has a wonderful blog! Much relatable for all the teens and tweens out there!)
- iamswiftwalker @Just A Dreamland (Her Poems are amazing!!!)
- Namee @Tea Thoughts And Namee (She is very underrated, her articles and poems deserve much… much more love!)
- apotterheadsworld @A Bookworm’s World (If you visit her blog, do check out her Harry Potter Magazines!)
- Shivi @Shivictionary (She has a vast variety of topics you’ll love)
- Soni Cool @Soni’s Thoughts (Di passed a 1000 followers! She is well known for her art works and lovely articles)
- Ashmita @The Fictional Journal (A lovely book worm! I love her book reviews, they helped me choose which books to read!!)
- Sabrina @Girl Chat (Go and check out her fun and philosophical corner of the web! She is as sweet as honey!)
- RefreshingMingle @Refreshing Mingle (She has a but load of tips post! And trust me they are helpful!)
- Ananya @Drawing My Fantasies (She is my close friend IRL. She is here in the blogosphere too!)
- That one crazy girl @Random Thoughts of my fandom
- You! (Hey, unique and mysterious person out there…. I’m nominating you!)
- Do you want to change your blogging niche?
- What is a perfect weekend in your perspective?
- Sweet or Savory, what do you prefer?
- Are you productive? If yes, share a tip you use to be productive.
- If tomato is a fruit then why isn’t tomato puree a smoothie? (weird question)
I know these are the same questions from the last award post, but hey, I didn’t nominate someone again😉
The Beautiful Blogger Award
This was an open nomination from our darling Nehal💕 (You already know her, right? Not yet!?….. Check her out here)
- Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
- List 7 random facts about you.
- Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about the nominations
7 Random Facts About Me!
- I love to eat and I live to eat
2. I’m overfriendly at times which sometimes makes the conversation “aWkwArD”
3. I love to add art or a pinch of decoration to literally any thing! (Even in my notes😂)
4. I love reading and writing poems and Quotes.
5. I’m pretty unorganized and trying to change this quality of mine…
6. I’m obsessed with stationary, especially sticky notes!
7. Every time I try to think of something weird about me I end up nowhere(I tried!!! But idk why am I soooo blank rn😂)
As Nehal said, we all are beautiful! (I’m NOT flirting). It wouldn’t be just to nominate only 7 bloggers. If you think you are beautiful… Pleaseeee try on this award!
The Peer Pressure Tag
Riddhi @Whispering Stories,
Ananya @Drawing my Fantisies,
RefreshingMingle @Refreshing Mingle
May @Creative May and
Sabrina @Girl Chat for nominating me!!
Thank you soo much guis/grills(Was that cringe?) I’ve been tagged 5 times!
- Link back to the creator. ( bluemallowmelt )
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly. No lying!
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs.
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility.
What is your favourite music genre? Has anyone influenced it?
It’s pop, for sure. My family was a huge fan of pop, and listening to all the western pop artists from a young age made me their lover!
What is your favourite literary genre? Has anyone influenced it?
Young Adult and Also Rom Com. I liked rom-com since quite a while, no one influenced it but YA was influenced by some awesome book bloggers (AKA blogging friends).
Have you ever forced anyone to read a book? Which one?
Of course! I’ve been forcing my cousin since forever, then my friends, who literally roll their eyes and ignore me.
Have you ever forced anyone to listen to some song? Which one?
Remember, I used to mention my Dia, in my blog, if you check are chats, you’ll be bounded by song recommendations!
Most of the songs I recommend her/ she recommends me can be found in my 5 Five Favourite songs😃
What is your favourite colour?
Currently it’s pastel purple, my favorite colours keep changing.
Have you ever been forced to do something insane? If yes then tell in detail what happened.
I had a dare to , ‘propose my crush’. I took a deep breath and called him and ended up asking when are your exams starting?
Have you ever forced a person to try a weird combination of food? Which combination?
I’ve forced my mom to try “TEA FLAKES”, a mixture of corn flakes and tea.
Her reaction –> “The day you’ll eat spinach with pizza, I’ll try Tea Flakes”. Now that ain’t happening.
Have you ever been forced to bunk any class?(Again, I am not promoting it in any way)
Yes. Wandering in the middle of the corridor with not a single teacher question him and me.
Have you ever forced anyone to play any video game?
Yes, I had forced my friend to play paper i.o 2, he didn’t like that though😶
What is your favourite food?
If I say chicken, it would be injustice to pizza. If I say pizza it would be injustice to chicken. So, I’ll say chicken pizza.
1. Has your taste in clothing ever been influenced by what others are wearing or what’s trending?
Yes, I really liked wearing skorts because my cousin used to wear them, a lot!
2. Did you ever change the way you act around others because you felt pressured to seem cool?
TBH me and Ananya were the cool ones~~ (No pun intended)
There was this time when Ananya and I (she is my classmate if you don’t know) were typical backbenchers, we later were trapped in a tragic incident that still didn’t change us😂
Want to know what that incident was? Bring this post to a 35 likes😛
3. Have you experienced peer pressure? Good or bad?
Yes, in both the cases but I don’t want to mention them.
4. Have you ever pressured someone into changing something about themselves?
Nah not “pressured”.
5. If you saw bucks arguing about whether a figure in the water was a crocodile or log, what would you do to help?
Push one of them and they’ll find it out themselves
Do you think being pressured by your peers is healthy for growth?
At times yes and at times no.
What does it feel like to be pressured by your peers ?
“God please tape their mouth!”
Do you think peer pressure is rampant with teenagers than it is with Adults ? ( or is it 50/50)
I need to agree that it’s more hyped in teens. Adults too face it, but they are mature enough to let go of it.
If you’ve been pressured by your peers, what’s your worst experience?
Sharing my answers on a test. They(mes amis) added me on a conference call (this was the 4th/5th time they did it). And I literally whatsapped them my whole answer sheet😂
I’ve done worse😂 But I can’t say them on my blog😂
If You Could Erase One Event From History, Which One Would You Erase?
The beginning of corona virus!
Questions from Refreshing Mingle
What is the first thought comes in your mind when you hear the word “Peer Pressure” ?
A huge crowd shouting, “Do it! Do it! Do it!”. Yeah, I know that’s weird
Have you experienced Peer Pressure when you talked about dreams ?
Do you think that talking to someone and listening to them can help to deal with Peer Pressure ?
I talk to Dia like whenever I’m upset. She must be irritated by me ranting at even 1 am. So I think talking can help with most things.
Is there anything which you don’t like but still you do in Peer Pressure ?
Show my answer sheet to my “friend”.
What made you smile today ?
Completing my civics notes!
Book Recommendations (Popular Ones)
- Percy Jackson Book Series
- Maybe This time
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
- The Book Thief
I suggest peeking in My Five fav songs for this!
- Nehal @Books and words
- Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
- Alexa @A fan girl’s hideway
- Aanya @PotterheadAanya
- Poorwa @Poorwa’s Blog
- Pavithra @Small Talks
- Krisha @Krisha’s Twilight
- Shivi @Shivictionary
- coupleofb’s @A Couple of B’s
Questions For my Nominees
- Tell us any one incident of peer pressure that happened in your school?
- What is the most forceful thing you have ever done?
- What is your hobby? Has anyone influenced it?
- Have you ever pressured someone to do something that might land them in trouble? If yes, tell us in detail.
- What is your 2021 goal?
I’m open for Book Tags!
No I’m not changing to be a book blogger, but I am accepting any nomination for book tags!
Thank you everyone for tagging/ nominating me!!
Really enjoyed doing the tags/awards!! No pressure to my nominees.
Thank you reading!
See you soon with another post!